Student Registration 2019-2020
In order to register a student, parents/guardians will be asked to provide the following information:
- Completed 2019 - 2020 Student Registration Form
- Proof of the students’s age and legal name. Documents accepted are: birth certificate, adoption certificate, student authorization visa, Canadian citizenship papers, passport, or permanent landed immigrant/residence documentation
- Notification of special medical conditions or medications for the student
- House number and street address if residence is in a town or city; legal land address if residence is on a farm or acreage
- Home and business telephone numbers
- Name and address of child’s previous school (students moving into NGPS)
Register for student busing here.
If you are unsure about designated schools or how to register please contact Julie Cook at our Division Office at 780-778-2800 or toll-free at 1-800-262-8674.